Foreign Education Credential Evaluation

Our foreign education credential evaluations are accepted by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

These evaluations are necessary for U.S. Visas such as the H1 where the possession of the Bachelor's degree in the field in which you have been offered employment must be demonstrated. Equivalency to a Bachelor's degree may be demonstrated through appropriate post-secondary education or through work experience.